Due to the rapidly evolving situation, resulting from the UK Government imposed Lockdown to curb the spread of COVID-19, all patients should please call the practice first.
- No walk-ins will be accepted
- Previously booked routine appointments should be confirmed by telephone.
- Online appointment bookings are not available.
- Please do not come to 'check if we're seeing patients yet'.
- Please follow our enhanced safety protocols throughout your visit.
We are offering a limited range of treatments at this time. Some treatments will need to be recosted to reflect the cost of extra materials needed to ensure a safe delivery of treatment in these COVID-19 times.
We are able to give remote consultations (telephone or video conference) and assistance for urgent dental emergencies.
Those determined to be of sufficient urgency to be seen in surgery will be seen.
- Stay at home
- Only go outside for food, health reasons or work (but only if you cannot work from home)
- Stay 2 metres (6ft) away from other people
- Wash your hands as soon as you get home
We have a special interest in:
Short term orthodontics (braces)
Dental cosmetic treatments, including anti-wrinkle injections and fillers.
If you are looking for a dentist in Harlow, come to Barbara Castle Dental Surgery. We would be pleased to see you! Please call us, for free, using the Click to call button. Alternatively , please email us using the contact form to start your journey.
Please complete our Friends and Family Test and include any suggestions you would like to make to us. We would love to hear from you.
NHS: MON-FRI: 09:00 - 12:30 • 1:30 - 5:00pm;
PRIVATE: TUES, WED: 5:15 - 7:00pm • (Subject to availability)